Terms and Conditions
Eligibility for the Maykke Pro Membership Program is open to verified trade professionals doing business through or with Maykke. You confirm that you are the owner of the account.
Your membership use of maykke.com is valid for 12 months from the enrollment date and will be renewed automatically.
Maykke reserves the right to evaluate and adjust a member's earnings as warranted based on product returns, cancellations and other criteria.
Email address is required for membership in the program.
You agree that Maykke may use your information for marketing materials in exchange for your participation in the program.
- Guest checkouts do not qualify for discounts or rewards.
- Taxes and shipping costs are not qualified purchases for which discounts and rewards are calculated.
- Pro Member agrees to keep the referral code safe and secure. Pro Member should not publicly advertise its code in an attempt to earn rewards not from its clients.
- Maykke reserves the right to audit, alter or cancel this program at any time in its sole discretion, including without limitation, the program format, program elements, reward levels and reward rules. All such changes may be made without any prior notification to members.
- In the event, any dispute arises between Maykke and a Pro Member, the parties agree that the sole and exclusive forum for the resolution of such disputes will be arbitration to be held before the American Arbitration Association or any successor entity pursuant to the commercial rules of arbitration then pertaining.
- If any provision of the program rules shall be declared to be invalid, unenforceable or void, such decision shall not have the effect of invalidating or voiding the remainder of the program rules. Upon such event, the parties shall in good faith modify or alter the remainder of the program rules to effectuate the original intent of the parties.
- Indemnification: Maykke is not responsible for member’s business conduct related to installation, service, and use of Maykke’s product.