Description & Features
- Ultra-sleek contemporary design
- Cylindrical pillars, soft angles, and flat planes in Brushed Bronze
- Solid brass construction ensures a lifetime of use with a flow rate of 7.9 gmp and 2 gpm
- 13-1/4" W x 11/16" D x 33-9/16" H
- Faucet, valves, and ceramic cartridges included
- Drain and pictured accessories sold separately
Merging the softness of cylindrical pillars and rounded edges with the modern severity of flat planes and hard angles, the Adalbert series embodies the cutting-edge in contemporary style. The Adalbert Freestanding Single Lever Bathtub Faucet features a single ergonomic faucet handle and a sleek bathtub faucet set atop a freestanding pillar for easy coordination with your freestanding bathtub. Boasting incredibly strong solid brass construction and ceramic cartridges that make the internal hardware virtually impervious to wear and tear, the Adalbert bathtub faucet is built to last a lifetime. All hardware required for installation including valves is included, ensuring your faucet is ready to use in no time.
Choose from a cool polished chrome, warm brushed nickel, or elegant brushed bronze finish, and coordinate with our bathtub and vanity offerings for a fully outfitted modern bathroom.