Description & Features
- Traditional clawfoot design
- Feet finished in Polished Brass with Lion Paw detailing
- ICC Certified
- Dimensions: 66-15/16" W x 31-1/8" D x 29-1/2" H
- Cast iron material ensures life-long use
- Includes overflow assembly and drain finished in Polished Chrome
The classic chic of the cast iron clawfoot bathtub is perfect for transforming the most blasé bath into something special. Whether your interior aesthetic inclination leans toward the antique or you just prefer an eclectic style, the Doris vintage tub adds a bygone touch to any home. Raised on cast iron feet, this traditional clawfoot tub features lion's paw detailing, while a gently sloping slipper design provides contoured relaxation for a truly sumptuous bath.
While modern acrylic tubs can be molded to beautifully replicate cast iron pieces, true devotees of luxurious, lingering soaks know that no other material quite compares. A thick, durable enamel coating is highly resistant to chipping and effortless to clean. Cast iron will not crack, and should last the lifetime of your home. And, of course, while this metal does draw heat from water at first, once warmed up it has an exceptional ability to retain heat.