Description & Features
- 18.64 Sq Ft (Box) / 48" W x 7" D x 5/16" H
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring is best in durability and resemblance of real wood
- Waterproof, fade-resistant, anti-bacterial, non-slip, heat-resistant, and wear-resistant
- Easy locking installation
- Wide planks offer faster installation and show less joint lines
- Lighter pecan color brightens up a room
Our Pecan Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring brings richness and warmth to a space without overwhelming the interior theme. Mid-tone vinyl flooring such as this design complements almost all transitional styled rooms. Today's luxury vinyl plank flooring has visual elements of the patterns and textures of real hardwood, but the elements of luxury make it tougher, more durable and easier to maintain to keep your floor looking great for years to come. Although there are many different types of finishes, the matte style is on trend, because it is low-sheen and hides dirt, dust and scratches better than a high-gloss finish. Wide planks offer fewer joint lines and make the room feel larger. Your kitchen, bathroom, living room or any room with high traffic will benefit from luxury vinyl plank flooring.